Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Light


In the midst of life's trials, it often seems that there is nothing but the darkness. However, it is the little things that bring back a healthy perspective. I'm grateful for a couple of things right now. The first is that I have finally applied myself to the promise from the Doctrine and Covenants Section 88:124. Because of that, I am up before the sun these days. The second thing that comes to mind is how nice it is to have a bedroom window that faces east. The third thing is that the sun rises each morning, shattering the darkness and restoring light and life to the world. Count my many blessings.

2 comments:

Irno said...

Well, this is an interesting experience because it was followed very shortly with the news that my Grandpa had passed away early this morning.

Bobi said...

I've tagged you. Check out my blog to read the rules.