Monday, March 7, 2011

Tradition

Well, I think I need to make another blog once I'm over my venting habit, but why fight the status quo?  I just spent 3 months pursuing a girl that was quite a bit different than any girl I'd dated prior.  Anyway, things didn't work out, but I realize that as much as that can hurt, I'm really just glad to have seen the potential happiness.  Kinda lame, perhaps, but I am grateful to have this attitude.  I think that I've learned, again, that I can have sincere interest and the potential to love a girl (It wasn't serious, but I saw the potential).

See, sometimes I don't think that will happen.  I think that all I'll ever find is disappointingly dry and uninteresting interactions with girls who seemed interesting at first.  So, essentially, the failures seem to just be another education in continuing to hope.  Now, I'm still angry and a little upset at the schizophrenic way things just ended, but at least I can hope again.  Back to the circus...

No comments: