Thursday, November 30, 2006

About that distance...

Well, I discovered last night that homework is more important to her than I am, which is acceptable and attractive, despite the pain that it brings with it. I just remembered that I'd had the information necessary to understand an etiological factor in her distance. She was in a relationship last winter semester and was broken up with during finals in April. I feel bad that she had to deal with that but I look at it now and see how that is a likely reason she is maintaining a distance with me. I think she likes me, we spend a lot of time together and despite my nervousness, lack of confidence, stumbling attempts at speaking, weird comments, obsessive habits, and other obvious lacks I have discovered since I've met her, she appears to enjoy the time we spend together enough to join me again and again as I continue to pursue her. I know that as time passes, she will be less and less likely to open up to me, as the day of her departure from this place approaches; therefore, I need to bring this to light, to her light. The time is now, or maybe later, or maybe this weekend... But soon, definitely soon...

No comments: