Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Girl

So, I have had this experience of note in the last month or so. I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet a girl in whom I see a marvelous mix of attributes that compliment mine in a way I've never experienced, but even more importantly, who I have begun to fall for in a way I've only heard of, never experienced. She is incredible. I don't have words to describe her completely because I respect most people and admire many people, and she blows me away with the combination of good looks, spirituality, emotional maturity, coolness, funniness, intelligence, attitude, happiness, maturity, priorities, energy, and pretty much everything except for her spelling and math skills. She is driven, pursues challenges and success in what she wants to accomplish, is beautiful and totally down to earth. I could love a girl like her with all my heart for eternity. If it will be her, only time will tell as she will be moving away to go to a different school 300 miles away from me in January... All I know, even though I can't act normally when I am around her because I am so intimidated by her, is that I want to hold her close, to be with her for the all the time she will let me, but that I don't want to get hurt and I know that this is finally a girl who can do it. I am very close to not knowing what I should do about it. I know what I should do about it, but I don't know if I can do that, the uncertainty of what will happen when I talk to her about things gives me pause. I don't want to ruin what I would miss if she no longer allows me to be near her for the next 3 weeks... That makes me fear losing the first girl that I really am falling for...

No comments: